Monday, April 04, 2005

Journal Archive: The Past

Running 100 km per hour. Tree after tree passes by.

Rocked by the curved and bumpy road. The car starts to jump into mid air. Run, run! Faster, faster!!

Scenes change. The clouded metropolitan city I live in, a colorful valley of flowers, a small stream where a bunch of kids play, splashing water into the blue sky.

Images. Places. Emotions. They all run through and blend into one.

Time ... it can record them all so neatly and decay them so brutally.

Sometimes I wonder if I must let myself memorize everything to just let it be destroyed

But then I realize that happiness can not be forgotten

And mistakes will be forgiven

Everything I've been through is a blessing

And I shall cherish it deep in my thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home