Friday, March 17, 2006

Selfishness

Living in New Zealand has made many dramatic changes in my life, such as the way I think, the way I act - and react, and the way I behave. The cool-relaxed-high standard environment has dropped my stress level to minimum. No more 2-hour-traffic jams, no more paranoia being robbed or taken advantage, no more (re)reversed thoughts to understand things, no more government and law-enforce hypocrites talking one thing and doing the other.

In general ... life makes sense now.

After three years leaving my home county, I was recently reminded how things work there. In a discussion forum, I was struck by comments suggesting "prioritizing the simple work" and "doing things selfishly." Don't they understand what they're saying? What the implications of their words are, especially to the younger generation?

DEGRADATION ... DEMORALIZING ... LAZINESS ... are only a few to mention!

Prioritizing simple work leads towards laziness and then cutting corners in their professional work and their life's principle ... if there's anything left.

Doing things selfishly automatically negates the importance and even the existence of other people. "This is my life and this is how I do things, so bug off!"

I don't want to go into much detail on the implications of these concepts ... it's too terrifying.

I tried to speak out the danger of these concepts in the forum, but I suppose I "tried" too hard. The discussion became very emotional and non-respective in their chosen words.

My current environment has taught me to be considerate, appreciative, and respective to other people who are held up by ethics, law and common sense ... but I suppose it's true, common sense isn't common anyway. Doctrines will conflict and contradict with other doctrines; people will get into dispute with other people. It's a sad fact that we try not to acknowledge, but it's still there in our face ... selfishness.

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger travisalexander4713390699 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home